This project was started in , electronics and control loops. Because I always need a cool project to learn new things, it was clear that something that can fly had to be built.
The project started as a "tricopter-only" project, but as I wanted to build smaller vehicles with more payload capacity, I decided to make some quadrotor, hexacopter and Y6 hexacopter firmwares too. My main interest is to build very small MAVs that fly as good as larger ones (or even better) and that can be controlled by wireless video link. I also experimented with autonomous flight in GPS-denied areas (video), and with GPS assisted autonomous hover (video).
-- William

Contact: Shrediquette @ g m x . d e --- All content published under CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Germany

Dedicated pages for micro and standard version

The Shrediquette DLX standard size tricopter and the Shrediquette DLXm micro version, both got a small webpage with new detailed pictures and specifications:

Micro version:

Standard version:

If you still miss some details/ pictures, let me know.
I also modified the FAQ section, please have a look at it too.


4 comments:

  1. Again thank you very much for sharing your work.
    Will you update the upper right files too?
    That make us more than ultra-happy.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new firmware will be released after just one final test. But for this test to happen, I need
    a) no rain
    b) no gale
    c) 4 hrs time
    It seems to be impossible that these three things happen at the same time... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Maybe hope for 2 things only ;-), it is faster and easier for us your fans ;-);-) (only joking)
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe...
    Yesterday I was flying both copters with the new firmware. It was very windy, but thats good to see if it works. Unfortunaltely I crashed the DLXm due to a typo in the firmware... But I found the error, and I am hoping to the final-final tests this week end...

    ReplyDelete