Shortfilm Festival - "Etwas über Kamerun"

The FPV movie on Cameroon that I made some months ago will be shown on a short film festival. The festival is called "Vilsflimmern" and it will take place on the 29th of July. It is an open-air event in south-east germany. At that time I am on way way to france on holidays, but most likely, I'll spent some extra kilometers to visit this festival:
http://www.tenano.de/



By the way: The Landkamp Festival was great fun! This is really a very nice Copter-meeting, I am already looking forward to the next year's meeting! I also visited the FPV-community.de meeting, and that was also great. Really nice to meet some people in "real life".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Side Force Generators (SFGs) in FPV Racing

Aerodynamics in racing multirotors! Part 2.

FPV Air race Saarland