This project was started in , electronics and control loops. Because I always need a cool project to learn new things, it was clear that something that can fly had to be built.
The project started as a "tricopter-only" project, but as I wanted to build smaller vehicles with more payload capacity, I decided to make some quadrotor, hexacopter and Y6 hexacopter firmwares too. My main interest is to build very small MAVs that fly as good as larger ones (or even better) and that can be controlled by wireless video link. I also experimented with autonomous flight in GPS-denied areas (video), and with GPS assisted autonomous hover (video).
-- William

Contact: Shrediquette @ g m x . d e --- All content published under CC Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Germany

Ein BOLT für alle Fälle - RC Flight Control 3/2012

RC Flight Control 3/2012 title page
In the latest issue of the "RC Flight Control", there is an article about my BOLT Y6 hexacopter. The article is about how and why I designed the copter and there are some details about my previous copters. Paul again shot some nice photos, one of them is on the title page. A preview of the magazine is available here:
RC Flight Control PDF Preview 3/2012

At least in Germany you should be able to get a copy of this magazine in every larger newspaper store.



1 comment:

  1. Hab sie mir gekauft, ist echt ein toller Artikel.
    Mein nächster Copter wird evtl. auch diese Größenordnung haben :)

    Gruß Stefan

    ReplyDelete