FPV Airrace!

We just returned from the awesome airrace in Bexbach. It was so much fun, we had intense battles, crashes and many broken propellers... I finished second in the "Pro" class, right after "Metaldanny" from the Netherlands. He was extremely fast, and had a very clean flight style.
After my QRC5 was knocked out the sky during an awesome battle for the first place in the qualifications, I was flying the finals with a TBS Gemini proto.

Big thank you to Rolf Venz who organized this great competition!

Winners:
Rookie Class
1: Matthias Schwarz
2: Jonas Schnell
3: Florian Maussner

Pro Class
1: Metalldanny
2: William Thielicke
3: Udo Michel

Fastest Lap Pro Class
Metalldanny

Fastest Lap Rookie Class
Matthias Schwarz

Longest Distance Travelled
Ulrich Wirrwa

Best Crashes
Oliver Deventer

Here are some pictures that I copied from the Airrace Facebook group:

My QRC5 (left) in an absolutely awesome battle against Michael S. It ended in a midair collision.

Around 32 people from Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands were competing


Winners of the competition

Michael S. is chasing me. We were changing the lead constantly...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 15 inch long-range setup for 2020 (with CAD files)

Part 1/3: Side Force Generators (SFGs) in FPV Racing

Finished I²C to PWM converter and TriGUIDE mini

Part 2/3: Side force generators - Forces and turning

Aerodynamics in racing multirotors!